Virginia Commons does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation or national origin. All prospective residents will be subject to the following resident selection criteria with expected positive results. Full details are available on page 2 of the apartment rental application.
- Identity Verification – A government issued photo identification will be needed from all applicants, co-applicants and co-signers
- Rental History – Rental history may be verified on present and previous residents
- Credit and Criminal Background Check – All applicants agree to having a credit and criminal background check performed, cosigners not accepted
- Income – Applicants must have verifiable gross income that exceeds the minimum income requirements set forth for the type of home the applicant wants to rent
- All active duty military tenants must provide a copy of their orders, name/phone number of their commanding officer, school assigned and term information (if applicable), and LES information
Occupants: Occupancy standards are followed by Federal Guidelines of 2 occupants per bedroom
Pet Policy: Only small pets (under 35 lbs) are permitted – subject to property pet policy. No vicious breed animals are allowed on the property for any reason.
Download ** apartment rental application.